Sunday, April 17, 2011

check check.


Bongiorno!
so instead of studying for finals today, I decided to create the blog that carley and I will be using while we are studying abroad in italy this spring term. We will be studying italian art history through UVU's program, and we will be travelling all around italy, starting in rome and working north to end in venice. After the program ends, we will go to switzerland, paris, and london. we will return to california on June 15 (in case any of you are anxiously awaiting our return) doesn't this sound magical? As the days get closer to the time we will be leaving this wonderful land called America, the more nervous, yet excited I become. I cannot believe that it is only two weeks away. So much to do, so much to buy, so much to pack, and so many people to say goodbye to. We have worked so long and hard for this opportunity and I just hope that this experience is everything that I hoped and planned it would be. And I hope that all of our friends and family will follow us on this blog to help us share these wonderful experiences
Ciao,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. awww dream! i am so excited for you+carley. i am looking forward to your adventures in italy. i will be sending positive travel vibes while you are there..love from candice

    ReplyDelete